Yale University Scholarships
Start your learning adventure in America. Good news! Yale University scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail the content, benefits, and application procedure of this scholarship.
Yale University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral students. Yale University scholarships range from a few hundred dollars to more than $70,000 per year. The average need-based scholarship at Yale is over $50,000.
Yale University is her third oldest university in the United States, founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut. Originally founded as a school for training clergy, it soon changed to include many other fields of study. Many notable students have graduated from Yale, including Nobel Prize winners, Supreme Court justices, U.S. presidents, and Rhodes Scholars.
This university is ranked among the best universities in the world for its academic excellence. Due to its prestige and excellent academic standards, the university is ranked 15th among the world’s top universities and 3rd in the United States, according to US News.
Yale University offers many scholarships in the form of financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international students, receive scholarships. For graduate scholarships, each department has different funding guidelines, so students should apply to the department of their choice. Graduate school funding is determined by each department, not by the university. For promotion. A wide range of fully funded scholarships is available to students. Each student receives at least her one scholarship. This includes full tuition scholarships, hospital scholarships, and annual scholarships.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- To view the full list of undergraduate majors click here.
- To view the full list of graduate majors click here.
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Deadline: Click here for undergraduate deadlines / Click here for graduate deadlines
- Yale University Scholarships are awarded to meet 100% of a family’s demonstrated financial need.
- The amount of the scholarship will be determined based on the parents’ income, assets, and finances.
- Yale University scholarships range from a few hundred dollars to more than $70,000 per year. The average need-based scholarship at Yale is over $50,000.
- Students whose parents’ annual income is less than her $65,000 also pay zero tuition. That means if her parents’ annual income is less than her $65,000, her Yale scholarship will cover her tuition, room and board.
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, following criteria is to be fulfilled!
Required Language: English
TOEFL scores of at least the following
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher
- For more information, check here.
Eligible countries – All countries of the world
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program (FRPL).
- You have or are eligible for an ACT or SAT exam fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that supports students from low-income families (e.g., a TRIO program such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward or orphan of the state.
- Your family’s annual income is within the USDA Food and Nutrition Service’s income eligibility guidelines.
- You live in state-subsidized public housing, a nursing home, or are homeless.
- Your family is receiving welfare.
- You can provide supporting statements from school officials, college admissions counselors, financial aid officers, or community leaders.
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship?
Please follow the following steps to avail Yale University Scholarship!
- Check these specific requirements of this scholarship:
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- $80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Standardized Testing Results
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report (including transcript)
- Final Report
- Mid-Year Report
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply through choosing the appropriate program from here.
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse.