CANADA VISIT VISA FOR PAKISTAN
The Canadian authorities has decreased the period of go to visa processing for Pakistani applicants.
“Pakistani residents will be capable to acquire Canada’s go to visa in 60 days as an alternative of 802 days,” stated Sean Fraser, Canada’s minister for immigration, refugees and citizenship.
The minister has promised in addition discount in the time length for visa processing dashing up the procedure to be executed up inside a month.
Taking to his Twitter, the minister wrote: “Visa processing instances are now not 802 days for new applications. Currently, a whole TRV software from Pakistan will be processed in 60 days, and we count on to hit 30 days in the close to future.”
He brought that the internet site suggests that Canada is processing visas in 802 days due to the fact they are processing older functions from when borders had been closed due to the pandemic.
“We’ve decreased the backlog for Pakistani TRVs significantly, from 55K to much less than 15K,” he introduced in his tweet.
The Canadian minister additionally up to date related to his government’s funding in a new processing centre in Islamabad to increase processing and interview potential in the Indo-Pak region.
Canada reduces visit visa processing time for Pakistani applicants
Canada decreased the processing time for issuing go to visas to Pakistani applicants, introduced the Canadian Minister for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Sean Fraser on Friday.
Pakistani visa functions would be processed in 60 days alternatively of 802 days, Mr Fraser said. “We anticipate to hit 30 days in future,” he added.
He clarified that “The internet site indicates 802 days due to the fact we’re processing older purposes from when borders have been closed due to the pandemic. We’ve decreased the backlog for Pakistani TRVs significantly, from 55,000 to much less than 15,000”.
He additionally vowed to make investments in a new processing centre in Islamabad to improve processing time and interview potential in the Indo-Pacific region.
Pakistan is a top-source u . s . of new immigrants to Canada. Every year, heaps of Pakistanis, particularly students, immigrate to Canada, in the main thru Express Entry Program.
About the Canada Visit Visa
A Canada VISIT Visa is an respectable report issued with the aid of a Canadian Visa Office which is connected to your passport. It is proof that you have met the necessities to enter the united states as a transient resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker). It is formally referred to as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
There are two sorts of Visitor Visas for Canada:
Single entry visa: Single entry visas are granted for a duration of up to 6 months
Multiple-entry visa: Multiple-entry tourist visas are granted for up to 10 years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport or re-entry visa (whichever date comes first
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS for a Canada Visit Visa
- A valid passport
- Proof of good health
- No criminal history or immigration-related convictions
- Proof that you intend on returning to your home country (stating you have ties such as a job, home, financial assets or family)
- Proof of funds to sustain you during your stay
- Intended duration of your stay and temporary residence
The documents required for Canada tourist visa are:
- A valid passport with an expiry date exceeding 6 months
- Documents to prove your ties to your nation country
- 2 recent passport size photographs with a white background having no borders
- The photograph must not be more than 90 days old
- A sworn affidavit or an invitation letter from your relatives, if you plan to live with them
- Medical clearance certificate
- Photocopy of your return ticket and/or travel itinerary
- Any additional documents required by the local visa office
- Bank statements to prove you have enough funds to live in Canada for a while.
- FOR MORE JOBS